Breanne advises clients in the oil & gas, transportation, construction and insurance sector on commercial disputes. Breanne strives to find practical and creative solutions to efficiently resolve her client’s legal matters. She backs up her accurate assessment of the risks, available options, and her recommended course of action, with thorough research and persuasive drafting skills.
Breanne has advised clients facing a broad range of multi-million dollar fraud claims including theft of corporate opportunity, employee embezzlement, securities fraud, mortgage fraud and insurance fraud. She also advises on breach of contract, shareholder disputes, product liability and professional negligence claims. Insurers also turn to Breanne for coverage opinions.
She makes regular appearances before the Provincial Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench.
- B.A., University of Calgary, 2008
- J.D., Dalhousie University, 2012
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2013
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association
- Past member: Fundraising committee – Highbanks Society
- Past Volunteer: Pro-bono Law Alberta (Civil Claims Duty Counsel), Dalhousie Pro Bono, Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association and Calgary Legal Guidance