Christine Smith was born and raised in Newfoundland and Labrador and received a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology/Anthropology from Memorial University in 2005. Christine then moved to Fredericton, New Brunswick where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology from St. Thomas University in 2007 and her Bachelor of Laws from the University of New Brunswick in 2010.
After graduating from law school, Christine articled with a litigation firm in Fredericton, NB. She continued to practice law there until her move to Alberta in 2011. Christine briefly practiced law in Fort McMurray before joining Scott Venturo Rudakoff LLP as an associate in January 2013. At Scott Venturo Rudakoff LLP, Christine maintains a general civil litigation practice with an emphasis on insurance defence.
- Bachelor of Arts, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Thomas University, 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New Brunswick, 2010
- Called to the New Brunswick Bar, 2011
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2011
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association