Darci in an associate practicing in our insurance defence and litigation groups. She enjoys working closely with clients and strives to gain their confidence through attentive communication. She always takes a proactive approach to moving a file toward resolution and offers clients a straight-forward and forthright assessment of every file.
Darci brings to the legal profession an unflappable demeanor, the ability to shoulder high levels of responsibility and the communication skills needed to work effectively with a diverse range of people. Before going to law school, Darci spent seven years working for Correctional Services Canada where her responsibilities included managing the day-to-day security of a correctional facility. That experience gave her the ability to analyze information quickly and to make informed decisions quickly under pressure.
Driven by a desire to more directly effect change, Darci pursued a law degree at Georgetown University in Washington D.C.. After completing her degree she clerked at the D.C. Superior Court where she was involved with a range of trials including malpractice, MVAs and contract disputes.
- Bachelor of Arts, Athabasca University, 2013
- Juris Doctor, Georgetown University Law Center, 2016
- Called to the New York Bar, 2017
- Certificate of Canadian Legal Accreditation, National Committee on Accreditation, 2017
- Called to the Washington, D.C. Bar, 2018
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers, Calgary
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association