Kyle maintains a practice focused primarily on insurance defence litigation. His experience includes handling motor vehicle accident, occupiers’ liability, product liability, medical malpractice and other personal injury and property claims. Kyle has also represented insurers in litigation involving disability and life insurance benefits.
Prior to joining Scott Venturo Rudakoff LLP in March, 2018, Kyle practiced with a large Saskatchewan law firm.
- Bachelor of Arts (High Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2009
- Juris Doctor (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Called to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2013
- Called to the Bar of Alberta, 2018
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association